Sunday 16 February 2014

My favourite Booktubers

Hey there :) Long time no see. Today's post is about my favourite booktubers. Enjoy!

Sanne from bookandquills. I love all her videos and I just adore her!
Choncey from spiffinglycino. Look at her book shelves! What is there not to love?
Priscilla from the readables. I guess everyone knows her, but she is so amazing.
Charley from charley reads. Watch her readerproblems video. I fell in love.
Raeleen from padfootandprongs07. I love her book and songs videos.
Amy from shoutame. She is adorable and so friendly and a huge Lord of the Rings fangirl.
Sarah from clumsinessisacurse. One of my newer booktubers, but I already love her videos.


So. Of course I follow some more people, but these are my favourites. If you are interested in more booktubers just let me know and I will write another post. I also follow three or four bookish people who are not on youtube, but they write amazing blogs. (I could add them to the list if you want me to.)
Which are your favourite booktubers?

No comments:

Post a Comment